In the Official Gazette (Part I) no. 551 of June 25, 2020, Emergency Ordinance (OUG) 99/2020 was published regarding some fiscal measures, the modification of some normative acts and the extension of some terms, the most important being:
– payers of specific tax do not owe specific tax for a period of 90 days from the date of entry into force of this ordinance (25 iunie 2020);
– the declaration and payment of the specific tax related to the 1st semester of 2020 is made until October 25, 2020 inclusive
– deliveries of medical masks and ventilators are exempt from VAT with the right to deduct until October 1, 2020;
– application of a 10% bonus for the payment of the profit tax and the income tax of the micro-enterprises until the usual maturities – July 25 and October 25, corresponding to the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
– extension until October 25, 2020, the term for which interest and delay penalties are not calculated and not due, according to the Fiscal Procedure Code, for fiscal obligations that became due after March 21, 2020. We specify that this measure was initially to be be completed within 30 days from the cessation of the state of emergency, subsequently it was extended until June 25, 2020.
We specify that OUG no. 99/2020 will be sent, in full, in the first part of Monday, June 29, 2020.