- Analysis of the current degree of compliance with GDPR, following the monitoring of internal regulations, specific policies and procedures of the existing data protection;
- Identification of the categories of personal data collected, processed, stored;
- Analysis of the IT infrastructure involved;
- Reviewing or creating internal regulations, policies, and procedures related to the management of personal data so as to ensure alignment with the GDPR;
- Reviewing, respectively creating contracts or contractual clauses that exist or are necessary to be included in the contracts with suppliers and customers;
- Reviewing or creating of the documents that must be signed in the relationship with the employees.
- Possibility to prove at any time that you adhere to GDPR requirements.
- Obtaining a competitive advantage by gaining the trust of interested parties – business partners, employees.