A company that benefits from a financing project for the development of human resources must consider several aspects:
- All the amounts that are related to the project are booked in subsidiary accounts that are separate from those that are used for the current business;
- The subvention is considered a deferred income that is to be booked on account of the account 475;
- The subvention is to be transferred to income to the extent in which expenses for which they have been financed are booked.
1) Rebooking of the project subvention approval
445.POSDRU = 475.POSDRU with an approved amount
2) Expense booking depending on their nature
604.POSDRU = 401.POSDRU for purchases of materials and consumables that are approved for deduction within the scope of the project
611.POSDRU = 401.POSDRU with the value of maintenance and repairs deducted within the scope of the project
628.POSDRU = 401.POSDRU for purchases of services that are approved for deduction within the scope of the project
641.POSDRU = 421.POSDRU with the salaries of the employees, which are approved for deduction within the scope of the project
645.POSDRU = 431.POSDRU /437.POSDRU with the value of social insurances approved for deduction within the scope of the project
3) Subventions shall be booked as income to the extent in which subsidized expenses are realized.
475.POSDRU = 7584.POSDRU
4) Booking of the collection of subvention;
5121.POSDRU = 445.POSDRU
For the non-current assets financed in the project, the subventions shall be regrouped as income proportionately to the financed depreciation value, for the term of use and depreciation of the fixed asset, at each calculation of the depreciation.
Depending on how it is approved for deduction within the project, the VAT from acquisitions made for the project can be required from POSDRU and a certificate regarding the non-deductibility of VAT is necessary in relation to the expenses that are mentioned in the refund application. Such certificate is to be issued by tax authorities.