Services related to the drafting of individual labour agreements
- Drafting and management of individual labour agreements from the moment of employment until contract termination. The standard template issued by the Labour Ministry or the Client’s own template will be used, based on the Client’s internal policies and the information provided, according to the legal provisions.
Services related to the drafting of amendments to the individual labour
- Drafting the addenda based on the modifications to the clauses of the individual labour agreements, as supplied by the Client, according to the legal provisions.
Services related to the drafting of the decisions of termination or suspension of the individual labour
- Drafting the decisions of termination or suspension of the individual labour agreements, based on the information supplied by the Client, according to the legal provisions.
- Drafting the employee departure clearance forms.
- Drafting certifications regarding the length of service within the company.
Revisal – the Employee Record Directory
- Sending all information regarding the conclusion, amendment or termination of individual labour agreements through the on-line application of the Labour Inspection, according to the legal provisions.
Representing the Client in dealing with the Authorities
- The Client is represented in the relationship with the State Authorities (The Territorial Labour Inspection, The Pensions Fund, The Health Insurance Fund, The Unemployment Agency), in case of a control initiated by these authorities.
- Drafting the certifications requested by employees, authorities or banks.
- Drawing up job descriptions based on the information received from the Client.
Collective Labour Agreement at company level
- Drawing up the Collective Labour Agreement at company level.
- Drawing up the documents required in case of disciplinary proceedings regarding the employees.
- Drawing up the Internal Rules.
Obtaining the A1 and S1 portable documents
- Undertaking all formalities in order to have the portable documents A1 and S1 issued, in case of employees’ secondment to other EU member states.