The social involvement of the business environment is a keystone of free and democratic social systems. Companies are a part of the society and this is why it is a part of their mission that they should overcome difficulties on a local, regional and, when appropriate, on the national level. Teaha Management Consulting has assumed this with great responsibility form its very incorporation. Our company has used not only financial means in order to solve social problems, but also its extensive knowledge about the financial market, in accordance to the Chinese motto: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Among the beneficiaries of our social involvement are the following:
- The churches St. Elefterie from Bucharest and Campu Mare, from Olt County, as well as the church in the village of Nehoias, in Buzau County.
- The Viennese Ball, an annual charitable event
- St. Stelian Orphanage, a charitable orthodox institution that is dedicated to offering support to the most vulnerable categories of society: homeless children, orphans, large families with scarce resources
- High-school “Lumina”, in the context of the international contest Informatrix
- The haematology department of “Fundeni” Hospital of Bucharest
- The festival Johann Strauss
- The Church Choir “Te Deum Laudamus” and the Foundation “Altenhilfe” of Bucharest
- Worthy students of the Polytechnic University of Bucharest
- The association Verband Rumänischer Wirtschaftsinginieure